Alma PM in epi Ivoire or???

cherylc

O.G.
Jun 14, 2007
Been loving my alma bb in rose angelique and now I'm thinking if I should get her big sister. I've never owned epi but am kinda drawn to it.

Kinda liking the epi Ivoire and I keep hearing epi is durable, does this apply to the white shades as well? So far my light vernis has been easy to care for yet I keep reading its a bit more high maintenance.
attachment.php

Or if anyone has any other suggestions I'm open! ;)

Also is it worth it to buy an extra strap so you can wear this on the shoulder like the bb or is it too big for that?

I have an Ivoire Brea GM and love it! Epi is actually my favorite LV line. As you have been told, it is extremely durable. It is also understated and chic. Ivoire is such a great color because it look great with everything, especially with that beautiful palladium hardware. I think you will be very happy with the Alma.

I think the epi Alma is so elegant! I love the Ivorie! I don't own anything from the epi line, but I have been told it is very durable. I don't think this is a purchase you'd regret. I think you would be getting another beautiful classic bag. The Alma is such an iconic bag, and in vernis and epi it's amazing. Good luck deciding!

Ivory epi is stunning and classy. I have the speedy in ivory epi. One problem I have with it is that the handles get dirty VERY fast. And you can't really keep it white. Yknow what I mean? If you can live with permanently non ivory handles, you should be fine.:smile: