Alma PM in Bleu Nuit or Amarante

thanks everyone !!. looks like Amarante has won more votes. :biggrin: Will go and get amadante. and would like to get the blue one later

Blue is really nice when it comes to WOW factor, really nice and gorgeous! however amadante is slightly low key and matches better with most of my clothes in my wardrobe.

will call LV to put me into the waiting list for the amarante tomorrow.hope they are able to give me a call before I fly back to Melbourne.

Alma PM in Bleu Nuit or Amarante

I am in love with Alma despite friends telling me that it looks like a bowling bag. Just I am not too sure which colour to get. I love both of these colours.
which colour does u guys think is more versatile that is easier to match with clothes and get out of style.

I am open to any opinion.

Thanks!! :smile:

Tough call. I love both colors, but the Bleu Nuit is VERY appealing to me right now. I don't like the way that the Amarante shows fingerprints and smudges. The Bleu Nuit Alma MM is at the top of my 2010 wishlist!

Good Luck!

Tough call. I love both colors, but the Bleu Nuit is VERY appealing to me right now. I don't like the way that the Amarante shows fingerprints and smudges. The Bleu Nuit Alma MM is at the top of my 2010 wishlist!

Good Luck!

:smile: I thought Bleu nuit is quite finger print prone too?

I like the look of MM more than PM, however when I tried the MM, it's too big for me. I wish they have something slightly bigger than pm but smaller than MM. I am 5'2 and skinny. MM looks like a luggage to me.

Hello ladies! I am very very new here. This is my first post. Im so happy I found this website!

Yesterday I purchased the Monogram Vernis Alma PM in Amarante from the LV store in Manhattan, 5th Avenue! I am very happy with my purchase but Im disappointed now because I saw some YSL shoes to match the bag and they are sold out. They kind of matched the Amarante, not to a tea, but I always wanted a pair of YSL's. So the shoe I had my haeart set on (link below) sold out on me.

I called Saks and asked why I could select the color on display to purchase, she said because the color (Borgogna) went on sale for like $300 bucks and sold out! So the black is all they have left..... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...=282574492703513&bmUID=1257332107796&ev19=2:3

I personally think I should have got the Gris Art Deco because grey shoes wouldnt be hard to find.

Also the woman in the store said they had matching shoes but like I said, my heart was set on the YSL's but I didnt bother to look. Is there any link to the ones she might have been talking about? Or does anyone know how much they cost? I just spent a little over $1600 on the Monogram Vernis Alma PM, I do not want to spend the same amount on the shoe to match, maybe half... any suggestions?

Thanks and the bag is gorgeous so which ever color you decide to get, good luck!