Alma PM in Bleu Nuit or Amarante

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Alma PM in Bleu Nuit or Amarante

I am in love with Alma despite friends telling me that it looks like a bowling bag. Just I am not too sure which colour to get. I love both of these colours.
    which colour does u guys think is more versatile that is easier to match with clothes and get out of style.

I am open to any opinion.

Thanks!! :smile:

2. Amarante! I think it goes with more and the color is chameleon-like. In the sun it looks like black cherry, and other times it looks black.:graucho:

3. Blue Nuit. I have found it very very versatile.

4. UGGG that's such a tough one. I love the bleu nuit color and because of the color of blue, I really feel like it goes with everything, I feel the same way about the Amarante as well though! For me personally though, I feel like I could dress up the Amarante if I needed to, easier than I could the Bleu nuit, so in that way, I feel like the amarante is a more versatile color....Don't know how much help I was! Good luck with your decision!

5. Amarante

6. I like both! If I had to choose one I would say the bleu because I think it goes great with anything, especially denim.

Eventually, I would have to get the amarante as well :smile:

7. I have an amarante alma and love it. I got it before bleu nuit was available. If I had to pick I am not sure which one I would pick. I love the bleu so much I had to get something in it. I got the wlishire in bleu.

I think bleu is just a hair ahead of amarante

8. I would choose amarante since it looks like black in dim light...can use when dressed up.

9. Amarante!

10. I vote for Bleu Nuit - I hope to add Alma PM in Bleu Nuit to my collection soon!
    GL deciding, I don't think you can go wrong with either.

11. Definitely Amarante!!! I love bleu as well but i just think it looks gorgeous in the amarante! GL deciding! :tup:

12. Amarante gets my vote

13. Amarante! Such a gorgeous color!

14. I think both of them are GREAT choices, and I understand why it's so hard to choose!!

I'd go for Amarante though - because I personally love Amarante! :heart:
    Such a GORGEOUS and as many said, it is such a LOVELY colour out in the sun!
    I can't wait to take her out when it's sunny! ^_^

15. I like amarante better