Alma PM for guy?

Keepallboi

O.G.
May 12, 2011
Is the Alma PM too small for a guy? I currently have a sac plat, graffiti neverfull gm, speedy 40 mon mono and artsy MM empreinte in bleu infini.

I have always loved the alma shape and iconic look. I really want to add this to my collection but I am wondering if the PM might be too small? I'm not afraid of it looking "too feminine" but I havent actually tried the PM IRL and I live 2 hrs from a store. Anyone have mod pics of the alma PM on a guy? (or can you convince your DH or DBF to model for me?! LOL:graucho::graucho: )

Opinions, pics and advice.....

There is a club for husbands and boyfriends modeling LV's. You can do a search in there. Also, I know at least one male member who has one and it looks fabulous on him. I don't want to call his name out but he might see this and post. He's an active member.

There is a club for husbands and boyfriends modeling LV's. You can do a search in there. Also, I know at least one male member who has one and it looks fabulous on him. I don't want to call his name out but he might see this and post. He's an active member.

Thanks !!! I hope he does bc I'd love to see a pic of anothr guy with an alma!

I looked in that thread, no pics for the alma (I did a search in the thread for "alma" and nothing came up)

thereovl said:
It will probably depend on your frame and height. If anyone sends you modeling pix, ask for height to get a good sense of scale. Good luck!

Ya I was hoping for some modeling pictures to give me a good idea. I'm 6ft but slim.