Alma PM discontinued?!

Thank you. Yes the missing lock was annoying. And I’m like OK after I called and asked for them to send me one I looked it over better and saw that scuff. Unfortunately I had gone to my store and they didn’t have the Alma. So I don’t have much of a choice. At this point I’ll probably just return and maybe get something else maybe not. For that kind of money I expect perfection :smile:

I expect perfection too for the price of a designer bag. That’s a lot to spend for something that is new and shouldn’t have any marks/scuffs. My stores didn’t have the Alma either so I was forced to order online. Wasn’t my preference but also understand that stores can’t have every single item in stock. Fingers crossed that mine isn't damaged out of the box.

I expect perfection too for the price of a designer bag. That’s a lot to spend for something that is new and shouldn’t have any marks/scuffs. My stores didn’t have the Alma either so I was forced to order online. Wasn’t my preference but also understand that stores can’t have every single item in stock. Fingers crossed that mine isn't damaged out of the box.
Did you get yours yet?

I did, and honestly wasn’t as in love with it as I thought I’d be. So I’m planning on exchanging it for something else but I don’t know what yet. I love my epi Alma so I thought I’d also love the DE but I don’t. :confused1:
Hmm..why not? What didn’t u like about it? I’ve both n think they’re quite similar?

Hmm..why not? What didn’t u like about it? I’ve both n think they’re quite similar?
I know this wasn’t in response to my post. But mine had issues and it had the new matte leather which I’m not sure I’m a fan of. Funny thing...when it arrived it had no lock but keys. I called CS and they shipped a set out. I found scuff after that so returned. The lock/keys arrived yesterday but as far as I know not right hold. Alma has shiny lock vs brushed gold right?

I know this wasn’t in response to my post. But mine had issues and it had the new matte leather which I’m not sure I’m a fan of. Funny thing...when it arrived it had no lock but keys. I called CS and they shipped a set out. I found scuff after that so returned. The lock/keys arrived yesterday but as far as I know not right hold. Alma has shiny lock vs brushed gold right?
Yeah I see your situation. However it’s got nothing to do with it being an Alma right? As in the shape n usage etc. i mean you had to return it due to the defects. And yes it has bright shiny gold lock.

I’m not entirely sure. Can’t really put my finger on it just know that I didn’t love it enough to keep it. Because if I don’t love something I’ll rarely ever use it and it will collect dust in the closet. I think one reason is I’m not typically one to repeat the same bag in a different print or material. I like the variety of having different shape and size bags. I already have an epi Alma that I absolutely love and my CA told me not to order another Alma because she knows me so well. Should’ve listened lol.

I already have a feeling I’m going to exchange the Neonoe I just ordered because I already have an epi one. Nothing wrong with the DE Alma it’s beautiful. This is most definitely an “it’s not you, it’s me” situation.

Already took that money and put it towards another handbag in a style I don’t yet own that I’m picking up today :biggrin:

After reading this whole thread it does make me want to get an Alma! OP glad you got your bag.

The turquoise one posted here looks so pretty! In such good condition too.

It was a good read - thanks tpf for contributing!

I think the alma pm would be discontinued really soon. It’s not available in stores anymore and online it’s hard to get specially in DE and monogram. There is a new edition alma dont know if that’s the reason too.