Alma pm: Amarante or Indien Rose?

EP27

Dec 29, 2012
Chicago
Hello Ladies

What color Alma pm do you think looks better?
My favorite color is pink but I wear mostly earth tone color clothing.
What do you suggest?

Queen Maria

Feb 23, 2012
Baltimore ( Ravens nation )
IMO .. Alma looks great on Amarante pomme and the classic monogram or DE !
Indien rose is pretty too but i like it on
Slgs or Pochette ! For me indien rose
not classic as the other ghat I've mentioned
who knows after 10- 20-30 years that
color will be dated ?!? I suggest get the
One you really like and think also if indien
rose is the one you like after 10 years !!!
HTH and good luck deciding !

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
I do like both colors so I think you'd be good with either one...I do have an alma bb in amarante and it is a beautiful color.

Lady CHANEL

Mar 17, 2012
U.S.A.
I'm in the same predicament right now! Everyone loves the Amarante... I like it too... But I really like the pink rose Indien! I think personally I'd like the rose...I think I'd wear it more!! Since Amarante is on the permeant line I'm going to get that at a later date!!! Good luck deciding... Hope you do a reveal when you do decide!

MelanieJoyce

Jul 14, 2012
Texas <3
I am trying to figure this out too. I usually wear jeans and a top but the pomme is just so beautiful and eye catching. I initially wanted the PINK but its not as classic.

court2gz

Jun 24, 2012
Oklahoma
I was in the same predicament as well. Decided to go with the Indien Rose, as pink is my fav color. Can't wait for it to arrive tomorrow! Hope you can go see them both in person and decide. You have to do a reveal!

shellbstyle

Jan 29, 2013
Fashion Capitol
I have the Sarah vernis wallet in the Indian rose color and absolutely love it. The amarante
is also a beautiful color, but I love the pop of color of the Indian rose. Happy Shopping!

LVoeAffaire

Hellooo LVoer
Jul 17, 2012
Sunshine State, U.S.A
Amarante. I really wanted the something in the rose indien color until I saw it at the boutique and saw it was a matte/ flat color. To me I'm missing the sparkle of vernis. Just my feelings. Good luck!

MelanieJoyce

Jul 14, 2012
Texas <3
I was in the same predicament as well. Decided to go with the Indien Rose, as pink is my fav color. Can't wait for it to arrive tomorrow! Hope you can go see them both in person and decide. You have to do a reveal!
AHHH!! Hope you do a reveal! It is the most beautiful color I've ever seen! lol