Alma Pink is still available in Louis Vuitton store?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am going to buy 2nd hand of Alma pink /rose pink. Before i buy i really need to know that this bag is really not sell anymore at Louis Vuitton Boutique.
    I live in Indonesia and the boutique here said they don't have anymore.
    I am going to Europe next month, if the bag still available at any Europe store I will get the new one :smile:

Please somebody help me..

2. I add the picture so ppl can help me :biggrin:

Attached Files:

3. haven't seen the rose pop in the US stores for a while

4. Me neither.
    At my local boutiques, they only had the Ludlow left about a month ago.

I have no idea about now, and I won't be surprised if it's sold out. :sad:

5. Thank You beljwl and renayamasaki for the info..i guess in US and Canada sold out

Hoping in Europe they still have stock, ppl from Europe please any info?
    Thanks before :biggrin:

6. Thank You beljwl and renayamasaki for the info..i guess in US and Canada sold out

Hoping in Europe they still have stock, ppl from Europe please any info?
    Thanks before :biggrin:

7. Yeah, I haven't seen anything in rose pop in the store for months now :nogood: It's a gorgeous colour!

8. i bought my rose pop alma in august and it was one of the last left. im pretty sure they are gone now.

9. I saw it in my local store about 2 weeks ago, but I believe it was one of their last ones...You can always call Customer Service, and they can search the computer inventory to see who still has it...Good Luck!

10. ^^^ Me too..the Short Hills NJ store had one maybe a month ago. I would have your SA check first.