Alma patent?

I have this in the Alma bb magenta. I too, was concerned about finger prints as many have noted about the vernis empreinte. Surprisingly, I haven’t noticed any issue with fingerprints. The stock pictures don’t do this line justice. As far as scratches, I haven’t worn it enough yet to determine. Also, like the epi line, I’d be careful to not bonk it against paint trim as it makes a paint scuff. At least with my epi Alma I was able to rub it off with a baby wipe. I’m betting the same can’t be said with this patent. Have you had a chance to see it in person? GLD.

I have the same Patent Noir but in the tote (also the magenta Alma BB) and as miss_chiff stated surprisingly enough there are really no issues with finger prints as originally thought. Now mind you I definitely use the handles or strap when carrying and do not grab by the bag itself but I have touched and no finger prints (yes a cloth comes with that works nicely). The one thing I do notice with the Noir is dust. . .it does appear to collect dust. Scratches not really seeing that happening too easily though I will say I have several bags so I tend to switch daily so my Miroir Patent bags get used maybe once a week if that. I have heard of issues with finger prints but for some reason this particular style bag does not affect it at all. I even passed on the Amarante Alma BB because the minute I touched the bag there was a finger print left behind - so with that said I am not sure exactly what the difference is between the two materials. I hope that helps.