Alma or Lockit plus accessory??

1 Big Bag or 2 Smaller things...

• Epi Alma in black

• Epi Lockit in black + Epi card holder / Ludlow

• Epi Lockit in black + Damier/Mono Mini Pochette

Results are only viewable after voting.

bagfever

May 9, 2007
I can't make up my mind...I have an Epi Madelaine GM. Loving it so much so I need something Epi again! Thinking about Alma or Lockit plus a small accessory.

Alma...bag is very light, but tempted to store many things in it. Will it get heavy? Also is it too serious-looking? I'm not usually very dressy...but it does look much more elegant. 2 zippers...is it hard to open bag and find things inside while holding the bag with another hand?

Or should I spend the same amt to get lockit + an accessory (Epi Card Holder or mini pochette)?? Do you think the lockit is elegant enough too? Do you think it's worth it to get accessory or just spend on a bigger bag?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
oh why these 2....so difficult.....love both.....but have you tried the Ludlow???? l found it to small for my needs......l want to say Alma, do have something to use with it ???? if you do Alama.....if not option 3.....oh my brain hurts .....we need to know what you decided he he xxx

I voted #3. I have the lock-it in Ivory and I love it to death. You can dress up or down with that bag. It looks great with a suit, jeans, gress and shorts. I broke my record this week by taking the lock-it to work Monday to Friday. I normally switch and use 2 to 3 LVs to work a week.