Alma or Ellipse?

alanaofthebay

Dec 18, 2006
Hi everyone. I recently bought a Speedy 30, which I like alot. I prefer handheld bags, and I want my next bag to be more structured. I find the shape of the Alma very classy and streamlined while the Ellipse is classy and unique, but I don't know which I prefer.:shrugs: Do any of you have strong opinions either way?

One thing you could do is look at both being modeled in the visuals thread. That's how I realized I liked the look of the ellipse pm although it's not on my wishlist. I personally am not an alma fan bec. of the leather bottom, even though I baby my bags and probably would never ruin it, just knowing I had to be hyperaware of it would make me antsy. I'm glad you brought this up though bec. I was wondering what the reception for the ellipse is, I feel like it's not considered such a hot bag anymore despite my liking it. Of the 3 friends I email to ask them what bag to get, all 3 were lukewarm to the ellipse.

Hi everyone. I recently bought a Speedy 30, which I like alot. I prefer handheld bags, and I want my next bag to be more structured. I find the shape of the Alma very classy and streamlined while the Ellipse is classy and unique, but I don't know which I prefer.:shrugs: Do any of you have strong opinions either way?
Eliipse, less worry about the bottom of the bag. Now saying that I have both :smile: I have ha the alma for about 3/4 years now, but had no idea about the ellipse until coming here.
I had seen it on elux im sure but paid no attention to it. But after seeing LVbabydoll and Irene with theirs i was sold and bought it.

I love it! its a bag i don't i'll sell.