alma or artsy?!

Go for another Alma! The Alma in amarante is so beautiful!!

When I tried the artsy on in store, it was too wide for me (the base is also very wide), even though it looks so fabulous on other people...

Go for the Amarante Alma! You can never have enough Alma's in your collection!!

Artsy because it is so gorgeous ! And u do not have a empipreinte leather bag in your collection.

And I will vote for celine phantom..... That bag is so gorgeous and special !

If you didnt have the pomme alma id say get the amarante alma, its my fav lv bag, but since you do then maybe the artsy!
And for the chanel maxi, get black caviar with ghw xxx good luck

alma amarante MM is really to die for, i own one and it was my hg bag, so i'm also biased
BUT i also want Artsy empriente, so i would suggest to try this bag first, as you already own alma in pomme.. i bet you will have a different experience with the new all leather bag, plus it is a shoulder bag too.

What about chanel flap, get the classic black which will be chic with all the outfits..
I got vintage xl and i'm so happy with her.. no regrets at all.. good luck

Artsy for sure, but I would get it in another color since you already have several dark bags. I have the Infini, and love it, but its the only dark bag I have. Ombre would be a great choice for a more neutral color!

I think I'm came to a decision!! But when I get to the store I'll be confused yet again.
Is the ombré color really getting discontinued?? And if so how long do u think it'll take before the company has no more in stock?