Alma Multicolore color transfer?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,
    I bought a week ago my Alma Multicolore in white. I read that some multicolor bags have a problem: the red linen inside transfers its colour to the canvas out. This problem for speedy and Trouville. Please could I ask to all the Alma Multicolore in white owners that have this problem to?
    Thank you!;)

2. I have an Alma in MC from 2004. Other than vachetta darkening I have no issues. I took this picture (see attached) last week.

Attached Files:

3. I believe this was also an issue with the Mini HL in white, but I haven't heard/seen any MC almas with the same problem.

4. Nope. No problem with my MC white Trouville since 2004 ;)

5. I don't have this problem, my Alma is 5 years old. I think that I have seen a post here that it happened to one member and LV exchanged it.

6. ^Same here. I got mine in 04 and don't have any problems either.
    I do remember also a thread about a Speedy that had this problem...I think it was fixed not long after though.

7. i dont have much knowledge in color transferring facts in Multicolor, but well i hope it doesnt happen and you should call 866 and find out their policy on it.