Alma MM Amarante or totally PM?

I'm going to the store today to try on both but think I'm gearing towards alma now and totally when I next get paid!!! As I will be more patient waiting for totally than if I do it the other way around.

I called customer services and they said no price changes planned for now

Ok so I went in store today and opinions would be much appreciated!!

I tried on totally MM and PM and also alma amarante MM and YSL...(I've also been naughty and picked up some chanel earrings but that's for another thread lol)...ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404400754.663142.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1404400776.207742.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1404400789.126756.jpg

Thoughts please???

Thanks x

I'm going to the store today to try on both but think I'm gearing towards alma now and totally when I next get paid!!! As I will be more patient waiting for totally than if I do it the other way around.

I called customer services and they said no price changes planned for now

The SAs are not allowed to tell customers when a price is occurring so i think even if one is looming CS wouldn't confirm...just an fyi

Regarding the bags where do you plan to carry it? If a work bag then go with the totally. PM vs MM is really depending on how much you plan to carry. I have the MM and use it for work.

Thank you for input. I plan on using the bag anywhere and everywhere possible for this kind of money lol but after a series of votes family and friends the alma has won hands down. I do think it's much more wow, I will get the totally in a few months as a work horse bag as the alma novelty will have worn off by then I assume!

I have ordered alma now anyway so I will be doing a reveal as soon as she arrives!!!

I can't WAIT x