Alma MM Amarante or totally PM?

nikki2304

Jan 3, 2014
Hi guys,

I have a dilemma at the moment! I've lusted after Alma Amarante MM for a few months now and almost have the money to purchase.

Though it is handheld so not the most practical and so I'm thinking I want both totally Pm and alma. Question is do I get totally now and CL bianca shoes which I've also wanted forever and alexander mcqueen scarf and still have change or just get the alma now and the others later?

Btw I have no designer bags I'm starting a collection. Used to have a speedy which is now 10 years old and far too battered to use which is why I want both bags for functionality just don't know which to do first!

Help!

Thanks guys, vernis is so beautiful isn't it! I was just thinking value for money and three items for the price of one etc but if I do that I will still be really wanting the alma lol!!!

Thanks guys, vernis is so beautiful isn't it! I was just thinking value for money and three items for the price of one etc but if I do that I will still be really wanting the alma lol!!!
I was just gonna say.. if you get the other items, you will still want the Alma so you mind as well get the Alma first/now. It's always gonna be on your mind and you will just be spending to buy something.
I have both actually and they are used for different occasions but sometimes even on shopping or running errands by myself I do take out the Alma and it's just to die for! Remember "quality over quantity."
Get something you'll really love and can't stop thinking about.

I will be different and say get the Totally PM now and keep the rest of the money (do not buy scarf and shoes) and keep saving for the Alma. ITA with the others, the Alma is absolutely gorgeous, but I think you need an everyday bag first. GLD!

Ok - I do think I'm going to need both though for sure as handheld bags are lovely but for shopping trips not ideal. I think I'll probably look at getting the alma first. Any ideas on practical bags aside from totally?

Can't wait for vernis sooo excited!!

I will be different and say get the Totally PM now and keep the rest of the money (do not buy scarf and shoes) and keep saving for the Alma. ITA with the others, the Alma is absolutely gorgeous, but I think you need an everyday bag first. GLD!

I totally agree. The Alma is gorgeous and you should definitely get it but I'd go with the more practical bag first and keep saving for Alma.

I'd get the alma first! Vernis usually goes up more during price increase, and it's easier to save up for smaller items. Bite the bullet for the alma now while you have it saved, and in two months get Totally, following month, the shoes, following month the scarf!

Then show us all your purchases so we can celebrate with you!!!