Alma MM Amarante or totally PM?

nikki2304

Jan 3, 2014
Lol when is price increase due does anyone know?!! I'm definately decided on alma first as It wouldn't be too long before I get totally maybe 3 months

nikki2304

Jan 3, 2014
I'm going to the store today to try on both but think I'm gearing towards alma now and totally when I next get paid!!! As I will be more patient waiting for totally than if I do it the other way around.

I called customer services and they said no price changes planned for now

nikki2304

Jan 3, 2014
Ok so I went in store today and opinions would be much appreciated!!

I tried on totally MM and PM and also alma amarante MM and YSL...(I've also been naughty and picked up some chanel earrings but that's for another thread lol)... ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404400754.663142.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404400776.207742.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404400789.126756.jpg

Thoughts please???

Thanks x

Feb 9, 2013
I'm going to the store today to try on both but think I'm gearing towards alma now and totally when I next get paid!!! As I will be more patient waiting for totally than if I do it the other way around.

I called customer services and they said no price changes planned for now

The SAs are not allowed to tell customers when a price is occurring so i think even if one is looming CS wouldn't confirm...just an fyi

Regarding the bags where do you plan to carry it? If a work bag then go with the totally. PM vs MM is really depending on how much you plan to carry. I have the MM and use it for work.

nikki2304

Jan 3, 2014
Thank you for input. I plan on using the bag anywhere and everywhere possible for this kind of money lol but after a series of votes family and friends the alma has won hands down. I do think it's much more wow, I will get the totally in a few months as a work horse bag as the alma novelty will have worn off by then I assume!

I have ordered alma now anyway so I will be doing a reveal as soon as she arrives!!!

I can't WAIT x