Alma Mini vs DE Speedy 25 B vs?

Platinum\

A few of my favorite things…..
O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
Debating releasing my Bum Bag back into the wild and wanting another crossbody.

Something that can be dressed up and down....

Thoughts on the above two? Is there another bag I should consider?

TY! :smile:

Another vote on the alma because its so nice when dressed up and I dont think the speedy has that same dressed up look in my opinion I like my speedy's for everyday use because of the slouchiness to it

Reactions: Platinum\
I own both BB in Epi and Speedy 25b. They both serve different purposes for me, and say both are suggested items. I recently added a waist bag (by Gucci), and also see how it was much needed in my inventory. I would think hard on selling bum bag unless it’s severely under used.

Reactions: beautycase
I own both BB in Epi and Speedy 25b. They both serve different purposes for me, and say both are suggested items. I recently added a waist bag (by Gucci), and also see how it was much needed in my inventory. I would think hard on selling bum bag unless it’s severely under used.

I’ve used it a handful of times and have had it 4 months

Reactions: beautycase
First of all:
Do you love your bumbag?
If yes don’t sell it.
If no then don’t sell it, also if you don’t use it anymore or won’t use it.
The Alma Mini is an only crossbody bag while the speedy B25 is a top handle and crossbody bag.
In terms of size is the speedy B25 better, but if you don’t Need a Top Handel and you don’t Need so much stuff I would go for the Alma mini since it can be dressed up or down!

Reactions: Platinum\