Alma mini owners?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 73FE0257-75ED-4DC9-8FAE-FA75D0D353E8.png I haven’t seen a whole lot about this little cutie.... what do y’all think?

2. happygirl78 likes this.
  3. It’s been out for a while now. I went to look at it when it was released but the strap in my opinion seemed to short to wear crossbody and it doesn’t detach

frivofrugalista and happygirl78 like this.
  4. Not being able to detach the strap stinks

5. I thought this bag was so adorable and I jumped at the chance to get it preloved at a good price. When I finally got it in my hands, it was a no go for me. I wanted a crossbody, but since I'm 5'9 and curvy, it comes right under my boob. Not a flattering look at all. Too bad, because it's really cute and can fit all the basics (iphone+, small wallet, keys, and lipstick)

6. Cute but non-detachable semk chain strap made it impossible to love. And for the price point, best to go with an alma bb.

7. I think it’s more a shoulder bag than a crossbody bag.

8. Yeah, I understand that. I was just looking for a crossbody, though. I thought it would have been cute if it was a crossbody.

9. I looked at this bag when it first launched and was underwhelmed. I would look at the Alma BB instead.

snibor likes this.