Alma Lovers - Which blue would you recommend to get?

cagl00

Jun 19, 2016
Hi,
I really want an Alma BB in Epi Leather. I know I’d like a blue color. Can you share me your Alma BB in blue (day light if possible)? I’m looking for a blue that will be an everyday blue (especially with jeans).

My only caveat is that I notice when looking at posts, is that the handles could have an “imprint” on the side. Can you also tell me Alma Lovers if you experience that too?

Thank you for sharing in advance!

Hi,
I really want an Alma BB in Epi Leather. I know I’d like a blue color. Can you share me your Alma BB in blue (day light if possible)? I’m looking for a blue that will be an everyday blue (especially with jeans).

My only caveat is that I notice when looking at posts, is that the handles could have an “imprint” on the side. Can you also tell me Alma Lovers if you experience that too?

Thank you for sharing in advance!
Yes (a little bit) on my Alma BB in DE. It doesn’t make any dent but with the right angle of lighting, I can see faint curve print on it. It’s from how they store the bag in a box I believe. Because I bought it online and the closet store to me is 8 hours drive, I didn’t bother exchange it. I totally forgot about this until someone mentioned in a post.

Reactions: cagl00