Alma in Monogram Vernis

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can't wait for the Vernis Alma to be released. I only wish they could release the Speedy and Keepall in Vernis. A Speedy 30 or Keepall 55 in Amarante would be :drool: don't you think?

2. When will the Vernis Alma be released?

3. ooo how i would love the alma speedy and keepall in vernis!!!!!

4. For a moment, I thought you had it...Yes, can't wait to see this hot bag.

5. i think in june/july

here are some pics i found on the forum.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I THINK THERE ARE A COUPLE MORE PICS FLOATING AROUND THE FORUM....
    you guys should do a search. :smile:

6. Yes its a shame that they don't make more pieces in Vernis, but hopefully the alma will only be one of many new items being offered in Vernis.

7. I was told a release date of June and that they are trying to introduce more variety of items in vernis since it is such a successful line.

8. Ooooh so pretty! I really love this! Thanks for sharing!

9. The Alma in Pomme is TDF :drool:

10. i really dont know why they are so strict with the SOs. I mean i understand the work and the possibility of mistakes due to the material BUT COME ON!

11. Yess!! I know they released Speedy in Monogram Vernis in Japan for a limited time. I simply don't get why they release items specifically to Japan only. It's so unfair. :crybaby:I'm still secretly hoping for a Vernis Keepall 55 someday.

12. i like how its purely patent leather with no contrasting pale vachetta. makes it even more stunning. i think they're releasing a Vernis Alma to test how the market responds to it. i wouldn't be surprised if a Speedy and Lockit will follow next. if im not mistaken, the Japanese make up 60% of the entire sales of LV. the Japan exclusives are a way of thanking them.

13. I'm a big fan of the Alma - can't wait to see it in vernis.

14. Its simply gorgeous! I love vernis!

15. They have in Keepall style, it's Mercer but it's in size 45.

Yes, yes, amarante will be great :drool: