Alma in Damier or Epi Myrtille????

1. I LOVE the Myrtille, but is the Damier more practical? I wear jeans or khakis mostly. If anyone has an opinion...I can never make up my mind so...HELP:confused1:

2. I personally love the Myrtille, the other day at LV i saw the Segur in this epi color, it was TDF!!!

3. Either one is a great choice! If you want the bag to go with jeans AND khakis, go for damier!:yes:

4. Now I need a third person to break the tie!!!

5. I love either! If you don't already have a Damier bag I vote for that one because I :heart: the Damier Alma!

6. Damier would probably be more practical with jeans. But you really can't go wrong either way!!!! :yes:

7. Thanks! Damier then. My husband likes the Damier too...I guess he'll really appreciate that I needed other opinions first :smile:...The blue is pretty too though-- so I have to NEVER look at that Eluxury site again!

8. What a question - I love them both! Can't help you...

9. myrtille! i think the alma looks gorgeous in epi.

10. chant: damier damier damier!!!

11. Both are GORGEOUS bags. You can't go wrong with either, but if you love the Epi, get that one!

12. I love the myrtille blue alma. For damier I'd get a speedy.

13. even though the shape of the Alma irritates me, i think it looks better in Damier. somewhat classier and would go with everything :yes:

14. LOL Yeux....I agree...the Damier Alma is what I would go with:smile:

15. yeah, I've got Damier Alma on my short list so that's my vote!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice