alma in damier canvas vs. ribera???

Both bags are structured and gorgeous. IMO, you can't go wrong with either of the two. The Ribera is a bit wider than the Alma which could be cumbersome. Try both at the boutique and see which best suits your needs. Good luck w/ your decision.

I love the Alma - the shape is so classic yet discreet. I don't have it in Damier as yet, but my most recent LV purchase was an Alma in epi canelle - DREAMY!

I prefer the alma, I just think it's a nicer shape. The ribera is a little more casual, while as the alma can go from business to casual much more easily !

My Damier Alma is one of my very favorite bags. I use it all the time. It can be casual with nice jeans, boots and a crisp white shirt, or it looks gorgeous dressed up. I love the Alma in Damier. I'm not too fond of the shape of the Ribera.

I prefer the Alma (especially in damier! don't really like the mono version). I saw a lady with the Ribera and it had a dent on each side at its widest point, like it collapsed a bit. Didn't look nice.

I have the Ribera, never liked the Alma until I saw the Vernis Alma. The Ribera is different, classy, roomy, comfortable to carry & beautiful with the red interior against Damier. I don't know about 'sagging or collapsing' Riberas...maybe the fake Riberas do that...I carry a lot and it does not sag or have dents. It's a structured bag. I love it and prefer it to the Alma, but you can't go wrong with either. You will simply be one of a few Ribera owners or one of many Alma owners that just have great taste!

Let us know what you decide.

hi everyone. so i went to LV today with the intention of either buying the alma or ribera. but when looking at the alma i decide its a little too small for me. i also notice the Trevi bag and fell inlove with it! its a little out of my budget so i decide to go home and think about it...well now im contemplating between the Trevi or the Ribera. any suggestions?