alma in damier canvas vs. ribera???

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. so i just wanted to know everyone's thoughts on these bags and which you prefer better between the two?

2. Both bags are structured and gorgeous. IMO, you can't go wrong with either of the two. The Ribera is a bit wider than the Alma which could be cumbersome. Try both at the boutique and see which best suits your needs. Good luck w/ your decision.

3. I love the Alma - the shape is so classic yet discreet. I don't have it in Damier as yet, but my most recent LV purchase was an Alma in epi canelle - DREAMY!

4. I prefer the alma, I just think it's a nicer shape. The ribera is a little more casual, while as the alma can go from business to casual much more easily !

5. i love the damier alma~!

6. My Damier Alma is one of my very favorite bags. I use it all the time. It can be casual with nice jeans, boots and a crisp white shirt, or it looks gorgeous dressed up. I love the Alma in Damier. I'm not too fond of the shape of the Ribera.

7. The Damier Alma is gorgeous and classy! She gets my vote as well!!

8. I prefer the Alma (especially in damier! don't really like the mono version). I saw a lady with the Ribera and it had a dent on each side at its widest point, like it collapsed a bit. Didn't look nice.

9. I like them both but I think the Alma looks more polished and seems easier to carry :yes:

10. Damier alma for sure :yes:

11. I have the Ribera, never liked the Alma until I saw the Vernis Alma. The Ribera is different, classy, roomy, comfortable to carry & beautiful with the red interior against Damier. I don't know about 'sagging or collapsing' Riberas...maybe the fake Riberas do that...I carry a lot and it does not sag or have dents. It's a structured bag. I love it and prefer it to the Alma, but you can't go wrong with either. You will simply be one of a few Ribera owners or one of many Alma owners that just have great taste!

Let us know what you decide.

12. ribera!

13. hi everyone. so i went to LV today with the intention of either buying the alma or ribera. but when looking at the alma i decide its a little too small for me. i also notice the Trevi bag and fell inlove with it! its a little out of my budget so i decide to go home and think about it...well now im contemplating between the Trevi or the Ribera. any suggestions?