Alma gm

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
    Hard decision ahead
    Please help/advice

Getting tomorrow an alma gm
    And ant decide on print

1. Alma gm epi black

2. Alma gm vernis pomme damour

Which one would you get
    If the cost difference is a non issue?
    And why ?
    Thanx everyone

View attachment 3416609

2. Pomme de Amore. They will always be a striking black bag whether it's LV or another brand. It's hard to find a beautiful red bag that doesn't straddle the fence of cheesy. Pomme is just a classy beautiful shade of red and it pops with any outfit.

Loveshoesnbags likes this.
  3. I have the pomme damour and it is my all time fancy bag. However it is less practical. I don't use it much. I just take it out from time to time to admire..... Alma gm in black epi would be very very practical.

4. IMG_1469229797.432337.jpg

leooh, Loveshoesnbags and litchi like this.
  5. I adore the Alma in Vernis, so that's my vote. Good luck and let us know what you decide!

6. Pommel d'Amour would be gorgeous!

7. Definite the pomme!!

8. Pomme is definitely an eye catcher. However, I just got a black Epi Alma and it will be a great bag for regular use.

9. I guess I am old and old fashioned I would get the black. :angel:

fabuleux likes this.