Alma Experts

1. I asked a questions about a week ago should I get the Epi Alma or Speedy in black. The Alma won! I have been carrying it for a little while. Any suggestions on how to arrange my things because I have several checkbooks and they get turned upside down and receipts fall out and the checks can get bent. I guess you can tell I carry alot in a purse. Scaling down just doesn't work for me. I thought about getting the zipper wallet but I think it is too big for the Alma. Is their anyone who knows how to organize the Alma and it stays in place. Or should I exchange it for the speedy. The purse looks absolutely fabulous. Please help!

2. It sounds to me that you should have gone with the Sac Plat!!! I carry a lot of papers with me too and on the days that I carry my Alma, I run into the same problem. I am actually considering Sac Plat for all my papers. I don't think speedy would be any better in this situation because it's harder to get things in and out of it (at least I find it harder).

3. How about a Purseket? I have the small and drop in Purseket which is great for arranging all of my stuff.

4. Congrats on the alma! Sound like you need a wallet or a pochette acessory to keep all those checkbooks in. I love the fillability of the alma. GOOD LVCK!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice