Alma Epi Gold interesting or not ???

1. Hi Girls !!!
    I'm new in this part of the Forum (I'm Balenciaga Girl;)since 2 monthes )
    But before loving B-bag, I was a LV Addict :graucho: (Alma, Pont Neuf, Lussac, Nolita 24h, etc...almost 30 bags, suitcases or small maroquinerie in my LV Collection.)

I have a Gold Epi Alma, in very good conditions :it's always been in my closet. The reason is that I figured that the color is not really me (I'm a black or dark colours kinda person) and it's just sitting in the closet.

Can I have your views on whether my Gold Epi Alma is a rare find and could interest someone? Would you think I could propose it on eBay???
    I didn't think anyone would want it, but would I be wrong?

2. The gold is lovely. Is it discontinued? I'm sure someone would love to snap it up if you are not keen to keep it.

3. *waves her hand frantically* me me me!!!

4. I've never seen a gold epi Alma. Do you mind posting pics? I would love to see. :nuts:

5. Cipango Gold is a beautiful color and in Alma it must be a jaw dropping. The color has been discontinued for a while now but you can still find things some in better shape than other. You might be able to find a collector or someone that loves the color.

6. Cipango is beautiful color..I love to see the pic of your alma

7. I love cipango gold...especially an alma! I'm sure you would have no problem selling it.

8. pics please ....

9. Here's one I borrowed from ebay ...

[​IMG]

It is gorgeous. :girlsigh:

10. I would love to have one!!:yes:

11. That is a beautiful bag. I don't think you would have any problem selling it.

12. I love Cipango Gold! It is my very favorite Epi color. I have a pochette in Cipango Gold - I put it up for sale recently because I never use it, but then I changed my mind. I was afraid I'd miss it and never find another!

13. I love it, the gold color remind me the hermes gold.

14. I also like the color alot, but I've seen that bag on eBay for a while now (keeps getting relisted). of course the BIN price may be too high.

15. I think if the bag is mint it should do well on eBay or any high end consignment shop. Good luck with your sale!:flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice