Alma DE age group?

sporty86

Aug 7, 2012
Ohio
I just saw a post on here for an Alma pm in DE, and I really like it. Are there any other ladies in there 20's or 30's with this bag, or is it more an older age group? I have never seen anyone in person my age with it.

theweimsmom

Jan 10, 2013
I think the Alma has a classic look that can be worn 20's-60's. Itis a timeless piece that is ageless...IMHO. An Alma is on my list (40's category). :smile:

luckyseven01

Nov 26, 2012
Ms. Dimpz who appears to be in her 20s revealed one recently and looked fabulous. Search threads for her posting. :smile: Good luck!

Jul 3, 2006
I have a DE alma that was "stolen" by my 27 year old daughter. I think I'm going to have to buy myself a new one. She loves it and wears it all the time. My 21 year old daughter says she wants one too. It's a gorgeous bag. Looks great with a crisp white shirt, 7 jeans, and boots!

Ms.Dimpz

Nov 28, 2012
Ms. Dimpz who appears to be in her 20s revealed one recently and looked fabulous. Search threads for her posting. :smile: Good luck!
:blush: thanks luckyseven!

I think it's totally appropriate for any age. I wore mine out for the first time last week and got a lot of compliments on her. Go for it!

boyoverboard

Obsessed and in LoVe
O.G.
Feb 9, 2010
United Kingdom
I think a lot of people see the Alma as an 'older' bag, but personally I think it's classic and timeless. The Alma is possibly even more classically LV than the Speedy, to me. I think it's a bag you could wear and enjoy for your whole life, provided it lasts the test of time!

Calvin7592

May 19, 2012
Alma can be worn at any age, IMO. I think the "frump" factor depends more on the outfit. DE Alma is lovely, especially worn with something Navy!