alma damier plus chanel PST OR Trevi ???

Hindo

Feb 24, 2010
Im very lost because I bought the dior then I saw the chanel and I regret why I didn't take another color but black and then take pst but I think a chanel is a must so..On the other hand I like the trevi also really so confused I need some serious help over here:confused1:

the main question is should I take an alma which is a classic plus Pst in another color but black or just take the trevi and that's it ...

thank you for any support

My collection

totally azure pm
wilshire boulevard pomme
dior panarea black
stockton bleu (also if you have info about this bag it would vey helpful...:smile: it was a gift ..)

if i can start over.... i probably just get 1 bag from each designer. i might get 1 from each LV line and thats it.

i say, get the most coveted style from chanel... to me its the jumbo flap. if its the pst for you... i say get it.

I agree, it the Chanel PST is your Holy Grail bag then I would get that bag, and get the Alma. If the Chanel is just ok to you then maybe you can wait and get the Trevi now and save for a Chanel a little later. Good luck with your decision!

if i can start over.... i probably just get 1 bag from each designer. i might get 1 from each LV line and thats it.

i say, get the most coveted style from chanel... to me its the jumbo flap. if its the pst for you... i say get it.

I've been thinking this same exact thing!
OP, if you love the GST, go for it. It's a beautiful bag!