Alma B'N'B! LVOE

Cwil875

Feb 14, 2016
I wanted to post a review about the Alma B'N'B' because there really isn't too much out there. There are a couple of YouTube videos but nothing that is really for the bag in a positive manner. The bag is a little bit smaller than the Alma PM due to the bag-in-a-bag concept. It has a grain leather center compartment with 2 zippers, and 2 side slip pockets that are on each side of the bag on the outside. I can fit a full-size Emilie wallet in the outside pockets with no problem. This makes for easy access to my wallet. The other side I put a card holder and sunglasses in. The center compartment I put my eva clutch in there with all my 'loose items inside of it' .

The shiny gold hardware and black leather gives the bag both an elegant look and is somewhat edgy at the same time.

The corners are not really a problem to me I don't think they are pointy. The images online are not a real representation of how they look in person. It is really only if the bag is held at a sideways upward slant that the light puts emphasis on the corners.

The shoulder strap is a great length that complements the bag nicely when worn by elbow.
See pics below!! this is a great bag and I think it deserves more LVOE than it has been getting. FullSizeRender.jpg image6.JPG image7.JPG image8.JPG

Thanks so much!! I love it so much. Im pretty picky about purses. It's passed all my tests! Easy to get my wallet in and out at a drive thru and easy to get my work badge in and out as well!! It's a keeper.

Thanks for posting! I was looking at this bag a while back and lamenting that there are virtually no reviews or pictures on the forum. I think the side slip pockets look very convenient, and keep the bag from being the "black hole" that so many bags are. It looks great on you! Congrats!

Thanks for posting! I was looking at this bag a while back and lamenting that there are virtually no reviews or pictures on the forum. I think the side slip pockets look very convenient, and keep the bag from being the "black hole" that so many bags are. It looks great on you! Congrats!
Very true! I like how the bag has different compartments so that things dont get lost. I had a Speedy B 25 and things had to be rearranged everytime i pulled my wallet out. I like to reach in my bag and go. I know that sounds lazy, but i cannot stand shuffling through a bag. This one is just perfect. If you carry a ton of stuff, it may not be the bag for you, though. I am dont carry much at all so it is really roomy to me.

When I first started looking at it online, there was a photo of one that was at a strange angle and it looked like a weird shape so I steered clear. It doesnt have a weird pointy shape to it like some have stated. I think maybe a couple of bags may have been made that way but mine doesnt look awkward at all. : - ) Sorry for the long rant.

Reactions: princessmin
I wanted to post a review about the Alma B'N'B' because there really isn't too much out there. There are a couple of YouTube videos but nothing that is really for the bag in a positive manner. The bag is a little bit smaller than the Alma PM due to the bag-in-a-bag concept. It has a grain leather center compartment with 2 zippers, and 2 side slip pockets that are on each side of the bag on the outside. I can fit a full-size Emilie wallet in the outside pockets with no problem. This makes for easy access to my wallet. The other side I put a card holder and sunglasses in. The center compartment I put my eva clutch in there with all my 'loose items inside of it' .

The shiny gold hardware and black leather gives the bag both an elegant look and is somewhat edgy at the same time.

The corners are not really a problem to me I don't think they are pointy. The images online are not a real representation of how they look in person. It is really only if the bag is held at a sideways upward slant that the light puts emphasis on the corners.

The shoulder strap is a great length that complements the bag nicely when worn by elbow.
See pics below!! this is a great bag and I think it deserves more LVOE than it has been getting. View attachment 3629174 View attachment 3629175 View attachment 3629176 View attachment 3629178
Thanks for posting this ! The bag looks great on you !! This is such a gorgeous bag. If I did not already own two Alma's I would of went for this one :smile: Is this your first LV ?

Reactions: Cwil875
Thanks for posting this ! The bag looks great on you !! This is such a gorgeous bag. If I did not already own two Alma's I would of went for this one :smile: Is this your first LV ?
Thanks!! I have owned the Montaigne BB and Speedy B 25 but sold them. I also have a Neverfull PM and an Eva clutch. The Montaigne just didn't do anything for me I think it was too small. The Speedy I really didn't care for bc it was in azur and I thought I liked azur but I'm a mono girl I think.