Alma bb

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everybody,

Do you guys know if LV still produce Alma bb, as I went to LV shop in Copenhagen last Sat, and they said that LV won't produce it anymore. But I still see it on LV website.... Can anyone tell me please, I really want it ^-^ Thanks :smile:

2. Yes they still do but there's a shortage everywhere so it may be hard to get one for now. Our boutique currently has only 1 left but SAs have told me that stocks will be replenished it's just a matter of when.

3. Last time i went to LV (I'm in Australia) I was carrying my Rouge BB...the SAs were all exclaiming over it saying things like "Oooh, you got a BB - you're so lucky! So many people want them and they sold out really fast." - which makes me think they haven't made/aren't making many :wondering

4. It is still bring produced. It is a permanent item. Everything is just out of stock ATM.

5. Hi, I am confused-I just called the 1-800 number and was told the Alma bb was a one shot thing. Can anyone tell me if this is true? I was told in store that there are more coming? I wanted to see it IRL (because I heard it is teeny tiny) before I bought it. any scoops on this bag, please let me know! Thanks!!!

6. ^^ It's a permanent item as far as I'm aware.

7. ^thanks!!