Alma BB!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm going to NYC for Victoria's day long weekend (Canadian thing I think...) and I'm saving for the Alma BB Vernis in the most amazing color I saw "Rose Florentine" ... I'm in LVOE with it but not even sure if it's limited edition or ...? If I go in May will it be there?? Also, how much does it cost?

thanks a lot ! xox

2. Found this on a cite posted January 12th, 2010:

"Alma BB comes in two colors: Pomme d’Amour and the new Rose Florentin. Its available at Louis Vuitton for US$1000."

So it should still be around in May. I'm :drool: over it too!

:kiss: Atalie

3. i don't think rose florentin will be permanent, but it should still be around in may. like atalie mentioned, bb is $1000.

4. The rose florentin looks plain online, but is sooo fierce and chic in person. I love it too!

5. Get it! I am waiting for RF too!

6. I love the rose florentin!

7. Alma BB is one shot item. Rose Florentin I was told will be around till Oct or Nov. One shot item could last months, it could also last a couple months. It really depends. If it was me I would try to get it ASAP since it can disappear any day.

Rose Florentin is a beautiful color. I love the Alma BB in RF. It's so elegant and pretty!

8. wow...cite? lol, sorry, SITE! don't know what I was thinking

point is, there's your info. hope you get what you want :smile:

xox

9. rose florentin!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

10. I love it! And I want it too!:pout:

11. So do I. Love you avatar :cutesy: Fairy-bag!!!

12. Thanks! :winkiss:

13. The Alma BB in RF is a truly gorgeous and stylish bag. Since the BB is not part of the permanent collection, I'd try to get it as soon as possible.

14. I saw this bag IRL and I am drooling over it too! What a cute bag!!

15. Love the red one! But it's out of stock online, anyone knows where I can get it? Thx!!