Alma BB VS Speedy Cube PM! Please Help Me Choose My Last Bag!

autumn2187

Jan 14, 2010
Hi,

I am choosing my last bag for a very long time and the choices are the Alma BB in rose velours or pomme or the ss 2013 speedy cube pm. What would you choose and why? I had wanted to make my purchase last night before the price increase but was unable to. I will be making my purchase in a day or two. Thanks so much!:smile:

They are pretty similiar in size..The alma bb you can wear cross body and the cube is hand held. I have the alma bb in amarante and I do like it cross body but feels small carrying hand held.

Between alma bb and SS speedy cube damier, I will pick the speedy cube. It is LE. Alma bb is always here, speedy cube is not. Speedy cube PM comes with strap, you can wear it three ways just like alma bb and speedy cube has more room for stuffs than alma bb.

Between alma bb and SS speedy cube damier, I will pick the speedy cube. It is LE. Alma bb is always here, speedy cube is not. Speedy cube PM comes with strap, you can wear it three ways just like alma bb and speedy cube has more room for stuffs than alma bb.

Good to know..I didn't know the speedy cube came with a strap!

does the speedy cube pm comes in any other color beside yellow as seen on their website. TIA and don't mean to hijack your thread OP.

Pm is available in creme and yellow, with a strap option.

Mm is available in creme and camel, without a strap option.

Op: I think someone managed to fit a Sarah into a alma bb once but I was told cube pm can't exactly fit a Sarah. Would this make it easier to decide?

I think the MM in the camel is cute. But if I had to choose, I think I'd still pick the alma bb if you're looking for something that will stand the test of time. If you're looking for something unique (that won't be around forever) then definitely get the cube! :biggrin:

I have alma bb in colour in want beige poudre and yes it can fit my iPhone Sarah wallet yayoi coin purse and 4key holder. It can also fit my Iris wallet so pretty spacious for small looking bag. As much as I like cube and being limited I don't like that it feels like looking plasticky, just MO hope I am not offending someone else. I know it is patent leather just like alma bb in vernis however the vernis make the bag looks more expensive than the actual price (although it is quite pricey for some)

Since it is your purchase for quite sometime then I think it is better for you to buy bag that is classic.

However it is best for you to try both and feel which one rings your heart. All the best