Alma bb vs Capucines bb

Thanks for your reply! Actualy I am looking for some neutral color like Galet (Capucines) or Tivoli ( Alma and it is Vernis). I don’t understand why LV doesn’t have more bags in neutral tones.... Do you think vernis is not a good idea?

I would choose the Alma if it came in Epi, but Vernis does not wear well. Me too, I keep hoping for neutral tones, taupe, beige, grey..
Is 30+ bags in neutral tones not enough?

IMG_8051.jpg IMG_8052.jpg IMG_8053.jpg IMG_8054.jpg IMG_8055.jpg IMG_8056.jpg IMG_8057.PNG

Which style? Depends on what you look you are going for. Capucines is more feminine imo, but the Alma can look more casual. I have both and prefer the Capucines as a crossbody bag because it is comfortable and sits better against the body. The Alma is more comfortable as an elbow carry because the Capucines is a bit more snug on my arm. Capacity wise, they both hold about the same, and both will fit a full size wallet. Good Luck.

Reactions: LB7 and fyn72
Capucines! So beautiful the the leather.. Ohhh so nice. Fits quite a bit for a little bag and looks so classy. I found the Alma bb would bang around my hip when walking. Like vinbenphon1 said the Capu sits better on the body

Reactions: vinbenphon1
Lol it would seem so. When I say neutral I actually mean taupe or beige without warm or rosey undertones and only Epi or grained leather. :smile: I really wanted to get the city steamer in galet, but it never was released in the PM size, MM is too big for my frame and the use I intend it for. Same with the new Mila - the tourterelle colour was released only in the MM size. So I wait and in the meantime get something from a different brand. ;)

Lol it would seem so. When I say neutral I actually mean taupe or beige without warm or rosey undertones and only Epi or grained leather. :smile: I really wanted to get the city steamer in galet, but it never was released in the PM size, MM is too big for my frame and the use I intend it for. Same with the new Mila - the tourterelle colour was released only in the MM size. So I wait and in the meantime get something from a different brand. ;)
So what you mean is that they don't have a shade of neutral that you like, as opposed to saying they make no bags in neutral tones. :yes:

Reactions: EveyB
Thanks for you help! Unfortunately in Europe we have this choice of leather bags in neutral color: Most on them have warm tone and part of them are big for my bodyframe Earlier were alma bb and cluny bb in neutral epi leather, PM in papyrus...why they stopped producing them?

Thanks for you help! Unfortunately in Europe we have this choice of leather bags in neutral color: Most on them have warm tone and part of them are big for my bodyframe Earlier were alma bb and cluny bb in neutral epi leather, PM in papyrus...why they stopped producing them?

Attachments

• 89190F23-32F5-4A33-9D46-130405DEC273.png
    89190F23-32F5-4A33-9D46-130405DEC273.png
    148.2 KB · Views: 117
  • 0E205D26-2431-4CC5-8320-FD28DA6F9027.png
    0E205D26-2431-4CC5-8320-FD28DA6F9027.png
    176.3 KB · Views: 117
  • 3DD7D717-1031-4B72-89BF-796CE678180B.png
    3DD7D717-1031-4B72-89BF-796CE678180B.png
    149 KB · Views: 118