Alma BB, Vernis, Epi or Ebene?

Which material should I get?

• Vernis

• Epi

• Ebene

Results are only viewable after voting.

ilysukixD

Jan 2, 2014
I was planning to get the Alma BB since last summer for my birthday but I ended up getting the Neverfull in Ebene. I remembered the price for the Alma BB was around 1080 for the Ebene and the price increased to 1200, I think I shouldn't wait till this summer and watch the price increase again. Does anyone knows when will they increase the price? Also I can't decide which materials to buy.... I have a Epi speedy bag but it starting to have creases and I also have a vernis wallet but there are color transfer and stain marks. However I love the vernis the most but I'm scared it will get stain or the color will change over time. I really like the Ebene design too. :shucks: I want to hear your opinions first before I make any purchase.

I was planning to get the Alma BB since last summer for my birthday but I ended up getting the Neverfull in Ebene. I remembered the price for the Alma BB was around 1080 for the Ebene and the price increased to 1200, I think I shouldn't wait till this summer and watch the price increase again. Does anyone knows when will they increase the price? Also I can't decide which materials to buy.... I have a Epi speedy bag but it starting to have creases and I also have a vernis wallet but there are color transfer and stain marks. However I love the vernis the most but I'm scared it will get stain or the color will change over time. I really like the Ebene design too. :shucks: I want to hear your opinions first before I make any purchase.
I have the ebene and wish I went with the epi, because of the pop of color!