Alma bb - to keep Mono or Damier Ebene?

jelly-baby

O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
My Alma bb de is due to arrive from LV tomorrow. However I have just got hold of a monogram one from a (reputable) preloved website. It is near perfect condition and priced at 20% off RRP. I have never been a fan of babying handbags so I’ve often gone for de BUT I actually prefer the monogram canvas to damier ebene. Which would you keep?

My Alma bb de is due to arrive from LV tomorrow. However I have just got hold of a monogram one from a (reputable) preloved website. It is near perfect condition and priced at 20% off RRP. I have never been a fan of babying handbags so I’ve often gone for de BUT I actually prefer the monogram canvas to damier ebene. Which would you keep?

I have 1 DE bag (the alma bb) and 3 monogram ones so I too prefer monogram a little bit more but for the alma bb style in particular I’d never get it in monogram only because the Vachetta is major and It’d be too stressful for me especially the bottom and the corners. I always try to choose the ones with minimal Vachetta.

Reactions: jelly-baby

what bags do you own?