Alma BB Questions

Oh my god, the green is amazing!
Hello. I have two questions. When was the Alma BB Vernis Olive Green first released? And what is the color of its lining inside? I am contemplating on buying a preloved one and the color of the lining is greenish and the date code is TH0808.

Thank you for any help.

Last edited:
Hello. I have two questions. When was the Alma BB Vernis Olive Green first released? And what is the color of its lining inside? I am contemplating on buying a preloved one and the color of the lining is greenish and the date code is TH0808.

Thank you for any help.

Unfortunately the bag wasn't mine. I was only commenting on it. :smile:

Thank you for any help.

Sorry but I think the bag is fake. The date code does not validate. Year 1988 does not have vernis leather yet nor the date code before 1990 is not in that format too.

Hello Ladies and Alma Lovers. I'm new to the group and could really use your expertise. I'm in love with the Alma and considering the BB or PM size as a weekend bag. I would rather get the BB size if i can get away with fitting my essentials comfortably into it. I would typically carry
*sarah wallet or compact curieuse wallet
*mini pouchette
*key pouch
*toiletry pouch 15
* sunglasses (raybans)
*glasses
*pack of tissues
*occasionally my ipad mini in a case
Would these fit comfortably in the BB size? Thanks in advance for your responses.

Hello Ladies and Alma Lovers. I'm new to the group and could really use your expertise. I'm in love with the Alma and considering the BB or PM size as a weekend bag. I would rather get the BB size if i can get away with fitting my essentials comfortably into it. I would typically carry
*sarah wallet or compact curieuse wallet
*mini pouchette
*key pouch
*toiletry pouch 15
* sunglasses (raybans)
*glasses
*pack of tissues
*occasionally my ipad mini in a case
Would these fit comfortably in the BB size? Thanks in advance for your responses.

You'd have to decide to take 1 or 2 items out of your list but most of these things can fit. The most that I've fit in mine: compact wallet, cles, phone, diaper/wipes(for my son), soft sunglass case, small makeup case. I think if you don't take both the sunglass/glasses or mini ipad it would be ok.

You'd have to decide to take 1 or 2 items out of your list but most of these things can fit. The most that I've fit in mine: compact wallet, cles, phone, diaper/wipes(for my son), soft sunglass case, small makeup case. I think if you don't take both the sunglass/glasses or mini ipad it would be ok.

I can do without the glasses during the day and the ipad is not essentially on the go. Thanks alot for the response, really it.