Alma BB or OnTheGo PM?

Alma or OTG

• Alma

Votes: 26 44.1%
  • OTG

Votes: 33 55.9%

• Total voters
Even though I have the Alma BB in monogram and the vernis, I would still choose the OTG. I just love that bag so much. I think it's more versatile than the Alma BB anyway. I say go for that.

I have never cared for the larger style of monogram so I would go for the alma BB. The alma style has always been my favorite and I own several. I tried on the empreinte alma bb this Saturday in store, and I absolutely adored it. It is much prettier than the OTG to me. Not to mention the interior of the emp alma bb is TO DIE FOR.

Thanks for the replies. What makes the OTG more versatile?
I like that you can use it as a tote to carry larger things. Use for work as well as an everyday bag. My cousin uses it as her new mom bag now that she is past the diaper bag stage but still needs to carry extra clothes + 1-2 diapers.

Well I tried the Alma on but I don't like how it sits on my body when crossbody. I feel like it looks like it sticks out if that makes sense
I felt this about the empreinte Alma bb. I do like it though because it has the smaller monogram print. Have you considered the new Trianon pm? It lies flatter and zips up.