Alma BB or Néo Noé?

lindslove

Feb 13, 2016
Hello everyone! This is my first post (long time observer) and I’ve had this internal debate for so long I figured it was time to ask the experts to weigh in :idea:.

I am so torn over whether to go for the Alma BB in DE or the Neo Noe in mono w/ Rose Poudre accents. I think both bags are really lovely, so eventually I would hope to add both to my collection. I know these two bags are very different but is there one you would lean towards over the other?

I currently live in the EU and will be moving back to the US. I’m unsure if I should go for the Noe now; and save a significant amount purchasing it here, or go for the Alma which is such a classic.
For reference I am 5’1 and in my early twenties. Does the Noé possibly seem too mature or too bulky?

Thank you guys in advance! :love:

Last edited:
Hello everyone! This is my first post (long time observer) and I’ve had this internal debate for so long I figured it was time to ask the experts to weigh in :idea:.

I am so torn over whether to go for the Alma BB in DE or the Neo Noe in mono w/ Rose Poudre accents. I think both bags are really lovely, so eventually I would hope to add both to my collection. I know these two bags are very different but is there one you would lean towards over the other?

I currently live in the EU and will be moving back to the US. I’m unsure if I should go for the Noe now; and save a significant amount purchasing it here, or go for the Alma which is such a classic.
For reference I am 5’1 and in my mid twenties. Does the Noé possibly seem too mature or too bulky?

Thank you guys in advance! :love:
This is a tough one! I have both, except mono noir. They are very different indeed! I love them both too. The Alma is a classic, cute & compact. The neo has younger vibe to me and carries more. If it’s going to be your main bag, I’d personally grab the neo first. Good luck with your decision!

I know! They’re really both such beautiful bags.
I’ve been using the Speedy B as my main bag lately so I am kind of leaning toward the cute & compact Alma. But the Noe is so unique. We’ll see!
Thanks for your input!! :amuse:
This is a tough one! I have both, except mono noir. They are very different indeed! I love them both too. The Alma is a classic, cute & compact. The neo has younger vibe to me and carries more. If it’s going to be your main bag, I’d personally grab the neo first. Good luck with your decision!

Reactions: marlena-95
Like balen.girl said, if you already have the speedy as an everyday bag, I'd pick the alma bb since it is a very classic style and can be worn with both casual and elegant outfits. But the neo noe is very beautiful too.
Good luck deciding!

I've got both (neo neo in mono with black & 2x epi alma bbs) and if you've already got a speedy I'd get the alma bb next and the neo noe later on. I'm not sure what size your speedy b is but I've got a speedy b 25 and I'd consider the speedy & the neo noe to be somewhat similar in terms of casualness and relaxed shape whereas the alma bb is different because it's a compact structured shape so it adds more variance to your collection.

That’s a tough one - I was trying to decide on these two bags back in April. I chose the Alma bb in DE. No regrets - I will say I ended up purchasing a mini zippy wallet in May because I didn’t like the way my Clemence wallet fit. I also purchased a longer adjustable crossbody strap from Mautto.

Hello lovelies! A little update. Thank you all so so much for your input, it helped tremendously :love:. I had my mind made up to get the Alma bb when I went into the store today. However I decided to look at the Noe anyway... she’s even prettier in person! I ended up leaving with the Neo Noe noir. The pink was very cute but I worried about it getting dirty, and being harder to maintain
I just fell in love with the small details of the bag; such as the made in tag, or the little button holes. So dainty and elegant. :drool:

I still plan to add the Alma bb to my collection, hopefully not too far off into the future.:happydance:

C9870CAD-7DA3-42D2-BF7D-2B51C568A1D7.jpeg

D5E0DE40-8372-4D01-8F3B-EE569DA0BF72.jpeg