Alma BB or Favorite MM?

CYL_LV

Jan 20, 2014
Hey everyone! I want to buy a cross body bag and downsize from my speedy and never full. I was dead set on getting the favorite MM but the Alma BB has been swaying me. Which one would you prefer? I would be happy with either one but I really need some input from you guys! I'm concerned that the thick top handle of the alma bb is too "casual" and won't match semi-formal outfits. I don't know. Thanks!

gmiff

May 11, 2015
I am in the same predicament!! I love the Alma BB but I think you are quite limited to casual outfits with it... the Favorite however I think it is more versatile. Can be worn with jeans and a tee or dressed up with a dress. I'm going into a boutique tomorrow to try both on! Good luck with your decision!! X

CYL_LV

Jan 20, 2014
I am in the same predicament!! I love the Alma BB but I think you are quite limited to casual outfits with it... the Favorite however I think it is more versatile. Can be worn with jeans and a tee or dressed up with a dress. I'm going into a boutique tomorrow to try both on! Good luck with your decision!! X

Please come back and let me know what u decide! I don't live near a store n will have to order online

Havanese 28

May 4, 2014
Hey everyone! I want to buy a cross body bag and downsize from my speedy and never full. I was dead set on getting the favorite MM but the Alma BB has been swaying me. Which one would you prefer? I would be happy with either one but I really need some input from you guys! I'm concerned that the thick top handle of the alma bb is too "casual" and won't match semi-formal outfits. I don't know. Thanks!
I'm going against the group here, because my vote goes to Alma BB hands down! Depending on which material you choose ( Epi or Vernis) it can definitely be a dressy bag! I have two ( one Epi and one Vernis) and I dress them up and down. They are classic, elegant and so chic. The long strap makes the bag versatile as a shoulder bag or cross body and can be removed for dressier occasions. I find Favorite more casual in that it is canvas and where I live it's very common. I'd wear it to dinner with dressed up denim, but not to a dressy affair. I recommend trying them on. Good luck deciding.

BlaCkIriS

Rainbow Goddess
Apr 3, 2015
I'm going against the group here, because my vote goes to Alma BB hands down! Depending on which material you choose ( Epi or Vernis) it can definitely be a dressy bag! I have two ( one Epi and one Vernis) and I dress them up and down. They are classic, elegant and so chic. The long strap makes the bag versatile as a shoulder bag or cross body and can be removed for dressier occasions. I find Favorite more casual in that it is canvas and where I live it's very common. I'd wear it to dinner with dressed up denim, but not to a dressy affair. I recommend trying them on. Good luck deciding.

+1. I vote for alma bb too :smile:

staceyjan

Dec 30, 2014

I totally agree! Although, I definitely want a Favorite MM Mono next. But, if you are comparing Mono prints then I would go with the Fav for reasons that the bottom of the Alma may need to be "babied."

Now, if your choice was the Epi or Vernis then I think it is a dressier bag as compared to a canvas bag.

happy_moon

Nov 2, 2015
Vote for alma bb! Vernis or epi. Favorite looks too casual for me maybe because it only comes in canvas. And alma bb can be also versatile. I love both but favorite is more like a grab n go bag for a weekend getaway or casual outing.