Alma BB monogram vs Speedy 25 Bandouliere monogram

Kimsshi

Jul 25, 2020
Hi everyone! I will be purchasing my second Louis Vuitton bag but it will be my first bag from the store. I have been doing my purchase and have fell in love with the Alma BB and Speedy 25 Bandouliere both in monogram. I like that the Alma BB is a structured bag that will look good with or without the shoulder strap but I have been hearing from some that it sits weirdly on the hip because of the wide bottom. I like the speedy 25 bandouliere because of the size and adjustable strap but since I don't put a lot of things in my bag I am afraid of it looking saggy when using the bag since it is not as structured as the Alma BB. What are your experiences regarding these two bags? I'm buying the bag to use often but not everyday and I don't fill my bags up a with a lot of stuff. As far as resale value which retains value more? Also do you guys think buying a twilly from Louis Vuitton is worth it? thank you guys so much! This is a tough decision for me since I love both bags but can afford one right now.