Alma BB in Rose Ballerine or Rose Nacre?

helene20

Feb 12, 2012
I had the Alma BB in DE and sold it. I am thinking of buying the Alma BB in Epi Leather.

If you have seen both colors which one is nicer, the Rose Ballerine or Rose Nacre?

Thanks!

I have seen both and they are both beautiful! I would decide if I want a shimmer or not. The nacre ist with a gorgeous shimmer, but I like the EPI RB, too! It is a really baby pink, more young and fresh in my eyes. You can't make a wrong decision with both of them! Not a big help, isn't it? [emoji6]

I have seen both and they are both beautiful! I would decide if I want a shimmer or not. The nacre ist with a gorgeous shimmer, but I like the EPI RB, too! It is a really baby pink, more young and fresh in my eyes. You can't make a wrong decision with both of them! Not a big help, isn't it? [emoji6]

Hopefully I'll be able to go to the store and look at it. It's 2 hours away. Thanks for your input.

So glad to hear you want to add the Alma bb back in your collection I love this little bag. Perfect weekend bag or a grab and go out the door bag.

So nice to hear from you! I have been downsizing a lot and sold my big LV bags, except the NF MM, which I use a lot for travel. My lifestyle is that I only need few things to go out the door since I do some work from home. I miss my Alma BB in DE but I sold it because I had 3 bags in DE print. Now I can of wish that I have kept it and sold my Speedy 30, because I don't reach for this bag a lot. I tend to reach for small bags at the moment. I'll let you know if I do order a new Alma BB bag :smile:

Rose Nacre has my vote; I love that subtle yet eye-catching shimmer...but then again I'm something of a crow

Thanks for your vote :smile: I will have to go to the LV store this month and look at it.

Rose ballerine

I am still undecided, can't wait to look at this bag in person.

Rose Nacre look more interesting with it shimmering tone.

Thanks, will have to look at it!

I like the RB as the RN is too frosty looking for my taste.

I see, I did not know that, on the website it does not look frosty, I really have to see this bag in person. Thanks!

Rose Nacre! I love the subtle sheen it has.

I wished we could see the sheen on the website. Thanks!

I vote Rose Nacre!! It adds something very special to the BB. It's stunning!

Another vote for Rose Nacre, it looks like it is a popular color. Thanks!

Reactions: j19
Do you own this bag yet? I can't wait to look at this color because it seems popular. Thanks!
Goodness no, the minute I try to wear the Alma it automatically looks like I'm holding it hostage or something. I've seen the colour though and it's a very beautiful powdery pink but it's that pearl sheen that is what makes it so captivating...and I'm not the pink type.