Alma BB in Rose Ballerine or Rose Nacre?

helene20

Feb 12, 2012
Canada
I had the Alma BB in DE and sold it. I am thinking of buying the Alma BB in Epi Leather.

If you have seen both colors which one is nicer, the Rose Ballerine or Rose Nacre?

Thanks!

Nivahra

Aug 6, 2012
Germany, Oldenburg
I have seen both and they are both beautiful! I would decide if I want a shimmer or not. The nacre ist with a gorgeous shimmer, but I like the EPI RB, too! It is a really baby pink, more young and fresh in my eyes. You can't make a wrong decision with both of them! Not a big help, isn't it? [emoji6]

Panders77

Aug 24, 2011
North Carolina
So glad to hear you want to add the Alma bb back in your collection I love this little bag. Perfect weekend bag or a grab and go out the door bag.

helene20

Feb 12, 2012
Canada
I have seen both and they are both beautiful! I would decide if I want a shimmer or not. The nacre ist with a gorgeous shimmer, but I like the EPI RB, too! It is a really baby pink, more young and fresh in my eyes. You can't make a wrong decision with both of them! Not a big help, isn't it? [emoji6]
Hopefully I'll be able to go to the store and look at it. It's 2 hours away. Thanks for your input.

helene20

Feb 12, 2012
Canada
So glad to hear you want to add the Alma bb back in your collection I love this little bag. Perfect weekend bag or a grab and go out the door bag.
So nice to hear from you! I have been downsizing a lot and sold my big LV bags, except the NF MM, which I use a lot for travel. My lifestyle is that I only need few things to go out the door since I do some work from home. I miss my Alma BB in DE but I sold it because I had 3 bags in DE print. Now I can of wish that I have kept it and sold my Speedy 30, because I don't reach for this bag a lot. I tend to reach for small bags at the moment. I'll let you know if I do order a new Alma BB bag :smile:

helene20

Feb 12, 2012
Canada
Rose Nacre has my vote; I love that subtle yet eye-catching shimmer...but then again I'm something of a crow
Thanks for your vote :smile: I will have to go to the LV store this month and look at it.

Rose ballerine
I am still undecided, can't wait to look at this bag in person.

Rose Nacre look more interesting with it shimmering tone.
Thanks, will have to look at it!

I like the RB as the RN is too frosty looking for my taste.
I see, I did not know that, on the website it does not look frosty, I really have to see this bag in person. Thanks!

Rose Nacre! I love the subtle sheen it has.
I wished we could see the sheen on the website. Thanks!

I vote Rose Nacre!! It adds something very special to the BB. It's stunning!
Another vote for Rose Nacre, it looks like it is a popular color. Thanks!

Reactions: j19

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
Do you own this bag yet? I can't wait to look at this color because it seems popular. Thanks!
Goodness no, the minute I try to wear the Alma it automatically looks like I'm holding it hostage or something. I've seen the colour though and it's a very beautiful powdery pink but it's that pearl sheen that is what makes it so captivating...and I'm not the pink type.