Alma BB in Monogram canvas?

ViCharm

Jan 3, 2012
So I'm actually waiting for class to start in campus, and I am currently browsing the international site...... There it was, I saw an Alma BB in monogram canvas... It looked adorable! Has anyone actually seen it in person? I didn't even know it existed.... As well as, when I was on the US site, the Alma BB in vernis had the option of what kind of material.... And I noticed that one of the choices were an empreinte material! Clicked on it but nothing showed up? New release possibly? I'm very curious now. :graucho::biggrin:

When I go on the website and click on alma BB, there are 3 options I am able to pick : mono, epi and the third square looks like empreinte but when I scroll over the square it says python and when I click on it python comes up...Gorgeous bag, by the way!

So I'm actually waiting for class to start in campus, and I am currently browsing the international site...... There it was, I saw an Alma BB in monogram canvas... It looked adorable! Has anyone actually seen it in person? I didn't even know it existed.... As well as, when I was on the US site, the Alma BB in vernis had the option of what kind of material.... And I noticed that one of the choices were an empreinte material! Clicked on it but nothing showed up? New release possibly? I'm very curious now. :graucho::biggrin:

ViCharm the alma bb in mono had been released a couple times that I know of....they quickly sold out...I saw it when it came the first time around and its super adorable...seemed smaller than the vernis version to me but it was only due to the contrast of vachetta and canvas....

I have a Monogram BB :smile: have only used it a few times but it's so cute!! I got it over a year ago- not sure if it was with the first release of the bag? I've never seen anyone else with one and never saw it available online again!