alma bb in beige poudre or empriente speedy in orient

Lookin@bags

Aug 17, 2012
If you could only have one, which would it be and why? I keep bouncing between the two. Orient is more my style, I love bright colors.
But beige poudre goes w everything and can be dressy. More of a chameleon purse.
Help!! I know they are very different purses!

That is a tough one. I love Beige Poudre because it has so much depth but the chance of color transfer scares me. On the other hand, Orient is such an attention-getter. The downside being that it's not as neutral. Great. I'm no help at all. :P

Speedy - it's a great size - bigger than it looks. . I think the alma bbs are really cute, but I am not a girl who can do cute. The speedy is more sophisticated in my opinion.

speedy! my friend got it and it is just beautiful. she uses it a lot, even though she normally carries a 30 or 35. i love the way the orient looks with the monogram accessories. just a gorgeous bag i think.

Speedy. I have it in Infini and I love it. I am looking at the BB for a smaller bag though . If it was between the two at the time I got my Speedy I still would have gotten the Speedy. The leather is so soft and beautiful. :heart: