Alma BB @ Fashion Valley SD

PurseDoggie

I live in purses
Dec 17, 2008
It's extremely rare to have something like this in stock. I have wanted to see it for months and finally there was one!!!!!!!!! It's in Rouge Fauviste.

:smile: Very very adorable and if I wasn't getting 2 bags Nov and Dec, I would so get it! :heart:

I love the BB. I have it in pomme. I never find anything at the Fashion Valley store and the SAs are always rude to me. Lol apparently they just don't like something about me.

not sure if I saw it in Poudre but I did ask to see the Bleu. BTW they have the exotic shoes trunk show going on today and early tomorrow! (Friday and Saturday but packing up later on Saturday).

I love the BB too...I read some posts that the Alma BB in Amarante is coming out this Dec? If so, I'm definitely getting that! I need to satisfy my craving for an Amarante bag :graucho:

I love the BB too...I read some posts that the Alma BB in Amarante is coming out this Dec? If so, I'm definitely getting that! I need to satisfy my craving for an Amarante bag :graucho:
That would be a gorgeous bag!! :smile:

So the exotic shoes there were quite amazing. There was a pair of burgendy heels with small flowers on it. It's usual and very Asian. Ohhh the most amazing one is a pair of beige mesh peeptoe heels with embroidery and had LV embroid on it, too! Also, there were 3 pairs of Stephen Sprouse flats that were interesting looking.