Alma BB @ Fashion Valley SD

PurseDoggie

I live in purses
Dec 17, 2008
California
It's extremely rare to have something like this in stock. I have wanted to see it for months and finally there was one!!!!!!!!! It's in Rouge Fauviste.

:smile: Very very adorable and if I wasn't getting 2 bags Nov and Dec, I would so get it! :heart:

lilmountaingirl

~i LVoe/Hate LV!~
O.G.
May 5, 2008
I love the BB. I have it in pomme. I never find anything at the Fashion Valley store and the SAs are always rude to me. Lol apparently they just don't like something about me.

LVMOMMY

O.G.
Nov 21, 2007
California
I haven't been to Fashion Valley for awhile. How is their stock of the Empreinte and did you see a Mahina L in Poudre? TIA!

PurseDoggie

I live in purses
Dec 17, 2008
California
not sure if I saw it in Poudre but I did ask to see the Bleu. BTW they have the exotic shoes trunk show going on today and early tomorrow! (Friday and Saturday but packing up later on Saturday).

LVMOMMY

O.G.
Nov 21, 2007
California
not sure if I saw it in Poudre but I did ask to see the Bleu. BTW they have the exotic shoes trunk show going on today and early tomorrow! (Friday and Saturday but packing up later on Saturday).
Wish I could be there. I'll be busy with the kids today. Let us know what you saw there. ;)

DisCo

Happy Chrissy!
May 11, 2009
Australia
I love the BB too...I read some posts that the Alma BB in Amarante is coming out this Dec? If so, I'm definitely getting that! I need to satisfy my craving for an Amarante bag :graucho:

PurseDoggie

I live in purses
Dec 17, 2008
California
I love the BB too...I read some posts that the Alma BB in Amarante is coming out this Dec? If so, I'm definitely getting that! I need to satisfy my craving for an Amarante bag :graucho:
That would be a gorgeous bag!! :smile:

So the exotic shoes there were quite amazing. There was a pair of burgendy heels with small flowers on it. It's usual and very Asian. Ohhh the most amazing one is a pair of beige mesh peeptoe heels with embroidery and had LV embroid on it, too! Also, there were 3 pairs of Stephen Sprouse flats that were interesting looking.