Alma bb epi in fuschia or blueberry

purse512

Mar 1, 2012
Which color do you think is more versatile? I'm looking to use it as an everyday bag. I don't have either shade in my handbag collection. Any input would be much appreciated!

Which color do you think is more versatile? I'm looking to use it as an everyday bag. I don't have either shade in my handbag collection. Any input would be much appreciated!
i'd go for fuchsia. for me, that color would blend far better with my wardrobe, but you should consider what you wear and how the blueberry would work with your clothing. i have alma bb in epi in 2 colors and it is a great bag which i use quite often. best of luck!

Reactions: Luv2Shop1
i'd go for fuchsia. for me, that color would blend far better with my wardrobe, but you should consider what you wear and how the blueberry would work with your clothing. i have alma bb in epi in 2 colors and it is a great bag which i use quite often. best of luck!

My vote is for fuchsia! But I'm a pink girl..I love my alma bb in magenta vernis and it goes with almost everything imo :smile:

Ok I'm gonna be different and say blueberry. I love both colors but with jeans I think blueberry. Personally I'd probably wear that color more. But you can't go wrong with either!

I say fuchsia, but because it fits my wardrobe and I love this color!!

Thanks! I think fuschia would go better with my wardrobe, but blueberry would be a nice pop of color. I'm also waiting to see if there will be new spring colors. Anybody heard anything?

Reactions: minami
I have a fuchsia bag and find it very versatile, but is a Proenza Schouler. It looks like this shade also has a good blue undertone and will provide a great pop of color.

Although I love pink, I vote blueberry for the following reasons:

If it is a warm toned blue you can wear it with reds, black, white, grey/silver or metallic tones. That's a lot of variety. It would probably also work well with blush toned clothes and navy.

Pink - not so much. You can't wear it with red, silver or metallic tones. Depending on the shade, it would possibly clash with some blues and whites.

So I would vote blueberry - it's more versitle and can probably be used in more situations and seasons.

I have a hot pink bag and it rarly comes out as sometimes I feel it's a bit 'in your face'.

These are just my opinons of course and you should get what you know you'll love.

Good luck deciding.

Reactions: ildera5 and j19