Alma BB Dilema - keep or exchange?

so after i got ready today for groceries, i thought i tried on the alma bb again before i visit lv tomorrow. apart from the strap being long for shoulder carry, it seems when crossbody or on the crook of my arm, the bag looks quite proportionate to my body. the only difference this time is i actually have shoes on, whereas the first time i was bare feet...
the second and.third pics are shoulder carry, and forth crossbody. should i keep?

View attachment 4093999 View attachment 4094000 View attachment 4094001 View attachment 4094002
It looks good on you ! How tall are you ? I think we are about the same height . This is how I wear my bb , arm carry or cb works best !! If you really love the bag , you may just want to hold onto it .

so after i got ready today for groceries, i thought i tried on the alma bb again before i visit lv tomorrow. apart from the strap being long for shoulder carry, it seems when crossbody or on the crook of my arm, the bag looks quite proportionate to my body. the only difference this time is i actually have shoes on, whereas the first time i was bare feet...
the second and.third pics are shoulder carry, and forth crossbody. should i keep?

View attachment 4093999 View attachment 4094000 View attachment 4094001 View attachment 4094002

It looks really good on you! I agree it seems a bit long with shoulder carry but maybe an adjustable strap is an option! It would be a shame to rule out the bag completely when the strap is removable. It suits you imo!

Reactions: Aliluvlv