Alma BB damier ebene water damage

xCherry03

Jan 20, 2020
Heyyy! So I bought my Alma BB 2 months ago and used it 2 times. Yesterday I walked in the rain for like 5 mins, and when I was in my car I immidiatly cleaned my bag with a towel to get it dry. Now I have a super big water stain on my bag and I’m really dissapointed!!!! Are you familiair with this problem? And do you know what I can do

FC4F36C5-2220-461E-9F98-9CC3D7FD15B8.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: Sunshine mama

Miss.Cashmere

Feb 28, 2016
Vancouver
That doesn’t seem right. I live in a rainy city and have gotten mine soaking wet multiple times with no marks on it at all. I bought mine in late 2017 though. Maybe the leather has changed?

Jan 18, 2008
Mine has also gotten wet many times too and hasn’t ended up with a water stain. I suggest taking to the bag to LV to be assessed.

xCherry03

Jan 20, 2020
Yeah! I can go to the store in Amsterdam! But the customer service said there’s no way they’re going to fix it for free

Love_N_Lune

Apr 17, 2019
Central Florida
If you are considering LV replace leather then maybe try cleaning the leather then condition. I use AppleGuard cleaner and Cadillac conditioner on all my LV

Emsidee

Jun 10, 2017
Netherlands
Yeah! I can go to the store in Amsterdam! But the customer service said there’s no way they’re going to fix it for free
Customer service can’t promise you anything on the phone because they are not able to see the overall condition of the bag. I’m sure the staff of the Amsterdam store will help you.

Prettyinblush

Jul 25, 2017
Oh no, so sorry! This could be due to the new matt leather that started being used end of last year? I have definitely not experienced anything like that with the older glossy ebene leather.