AllSaints

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Sorry for the late response and thank you for all the replies!

I am in Singapore so not much help I suppose. That said, I have a small bust and the leather will stretch, so maybe a UK6 would be good for me?

2. I forgot the style name of this jacket. It's so cute! Too bad it's a size 8 uk. Wish it were smaller!!

image-1174262773.jpg
  3. I went to the Cabazon outlets last week and I had never heard of AllSaints. Well, I lovedddd it! The prices were marked 75% down from retail and the dresses and tops were amazing! I ended up getting 2 dresses and a top. I would never pay more than $200 for just a dress, so it was nice how these were marked so low

4. I would say if you are an A cup you can do uk6. For size reference I wear balenciaga sz34 and Rick Owens 38.

5. What size are you in AllSaints leather jackets?

6. I'm 1.58m and I measure 83.5 in the chest area and 70cm right underneath. My bra size is about 30DD and usually buy 32C/D I wear a size 6 with a tshirt and need a bigger size if I want to wear a sweater underneath. I think u are fine in either size 6 or 8.

7. Yes! I discovered this back in January, and I'm heading back out there next week. Cabazon is basically my version of heaven. :lol:

8. Thanks I will prob need a uk6 because I only plan on wearing a tee underneath. Thanks! Now I need to hunt down the Owain jacket!!!!!

9. Let us know how it goes!!

10. Will do! If I can find one!!!

11. I was at the Cabazon mall the other day and the AllSaints store wasn't there the last time I was at that mall. I loved the old sewing machines in the window so I decided to go in. At first I wasn't going to try anything on because I didn't realize the sizes were UK sizes instead of US sizes, and the smallest size of anything I liked was an 8, which I thought would be way too big. But the girl working there explained it fit like a US size 4, so I bought a beautiful sequined shirt for $80 down from $300. I also got a cute pair of shoes for about $100 which were originally $225 i think. Maybe I will take pics later :smile:

12. Hi everyone!

Last October I went to All Saints in NYC and saw the Appeley dress and fell in love, but it was $6** and I just couldn't justify it. Since then, they have sold out on the US website and it's only on the UK website, plus I live in NC so there isn't a store around. I'm thinking I'm just going to give in and order it, but I have no idea what size to get. My measurements are Ht: 5'6", wt. 145, bust 34C, waist 27", and hips are around 39". I can wear anything from a 0-6 lol, and a 0-4 in French Connection. My concern is I want this dress to fit just right and I was thinking I should go with a UK10, but then I saw that people said their clothes run small, so idk maybe I should get a UK12. I would greatly appreciate any advice that can get me closer to my dress!!!!! :smile:

Here's a blog post so you can see how great the dress fits. And I think it's just gonna look fabulous with my "woman" body (my terminology for hourglass shape) lol

13. Ok girls, I really want the Texas leather jacket but it's only available in UK 8. I'm between UK 8 and UK 10 and I'm afraid the 8 could be too tight. I want it soo bad!
    Has anyone ever tried this particular jacket or does anyone own it?
    Thank you so much!

14. When is the next sale on All Saints, i'm a big fan but can't bring myself to pay full price esp on their jackets & dresses.

15. Please help me with the leather jacket! And, does anyone have an Ebony dress? How do these run sizewise?
    Are there any valid promo codes?