Allright- enablers! I bought THe AG city!

Spiral! She is so PERFECTLY AMAZING! <<<<<<SWOON>>>>>>>

Thank you for the pics, I know everyone will be thrilled to see them.

Where did you find that awesome tee that is in your signature?

Our beloved Spiralsnowoman sold it to me brand new! Can you even believe it? I am so starry eyed. I could not even sleep last night. Believe it or not, the usual lust for my next hunt that occurs after purchasing a bag, is NOT there.

YES- Ladies and Gentlemen, I, SHasta, am content! I know---- insane, but this is the blissed out feeling of finding your HG! DOn't be discouraged though, you know I am waitlisted up the cazoo for F/W!

I cannot wait to get her.

AND>>>>>> GUesss What? The aqua that I was bidding on was purseindipity's and she wanted to keep it as much as I wanted my apple city and she refunded my money! How lucky can a girl get? So now, my AG was paid for with my money not DH's! He is a hero,
Code:
but this way I won't have to do him any extra special "favors" if you know what I mean.
Code:

I love you all for your hard work, dedication and friendship that helped me get my HG! Thank you!

:roflmfao:

Our beloved Spiralsnowoman sold it to me brand new! Can you even believe it? I am so starry eyed. I could not even sleep last night. Believe it or not, the usual lust for my next hunt that occurs after purchasing a bag, is NOT there.

YES- Ladies and Gentlemen, I, SHasta, am content! I know---- insane, but this is the blissed out feeling of finding your HG! DOn't be discouraged though, you know I am waitlisted up the cazoo for F/W!

I cannot wait to get her.

AND>>>>>> GUesss What? The aqua that I was bidding on was purseindipity's and she wanted to keep it as much as I wanted my apple city and she refunded my money! How lucky can a girl get? So now, my AG was paid for with my money not DH's! He is a hero, but this way I won't have to do him any extra special "favors" if you know what I mean.

I love you all for your hard work, dedication and friendship that helped me get my HG! Thank you!

I am so happy for you Shasta!! And I am happy for me, too!! I have had such a hard time with letting the Aqua go but was gonna go thru with it because once you had bid on it, that was the only right thing to do. But then I read your post and realized that maybe, just maybe, I could keep it after all! And now everyone is happy!!:party:

That Apple Green is drool-icious !!:drool: - I can see why you want her so much!! You are gonna be like Nicole Ritchie with that beauty!!:P Congrats!!

AWE!!!!! This is a GREAT ending! Everyone got what they want and Shasta, you didn't have to feel bad about spending more money! This is what the PF is all about! :smile:

Pursendipity, that's great!

I love how everything worked out for everyone, like perfect bag karma that's come full circle:

Now that I've sold the Apple Green, I can purchase my holy grail bag that I never thought would appear: The RH Magenta city- The very same bag, if I'm not mistaken, that Shasta decided not to buy so that girls like me could go get it!

Pursendipity, that's great!

I love how everything worked out for everyone, like perfect bag karma that's come full circle:

Now that I've sold the Apple Green, I can purchase my holy grail bag that I never thought would appear: The RH Magenta city- The very same bag, if I'm not mistaken, that Shasta decided not to buy so that girls like me could go get it!

Wow... it really DID work out perfectly :jammin: :yahoo:

Two things.

1) Woohoo!!! I'm so glad you got your AG Shasta - you won't regret it. I've had mine over a year and she still makes me smile.

2) Spiral, thanks for the comparison pictures - my two favie bbag greens.

PS I love how much bbag karma is contained in this thread.